Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mixed Emotions

Right now I'm torn between bliss and melancholy. Hubby is leaving soon. His application was approved and he's now processing his requirements to work abroad. Yes, that fast. He just applied last week and immediately got in. A ready visa is already waiting for him. He might not be here on our daughter's birthday. Sad...

I know this is what he's been praying for…what we've been hoping to come. But now that it's being handed to us by God, I feel that I'm still not ready for this...not yet...not now. I'm happy for him but the news makes me quite dejected. If we could just live an affluent life here...together, we'll let this opportunity passed. Neither one of us had to leave. But we can't. On the other hand, I know this will help us. A big help. It's just that, the thought of separation is daunting for me. I'm scared, but I know I must be strong. I must endure...We must endure.

But on the brighter side, it's just two years. I know two years will just pass by swiftly...

Hope I'm not just consoling my self with that statement...or am I?

4 comments:

Faye said...

cheer up! i think your hubby is just thinking for a better future for jaden. mahirap na kasi buhay sa pinas ngayon eh. sometimes we have to sacrifice talaga. tc.

Paul and Toni said...

welcome to the club! hehe! kidding aside, don't worry too much! i know kaya mo yan. God made your plans happen because He knows you both can handle it. Isipin mo na lang it's for a better future for your family lalo na for jaden. God bless!

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thanks for the encouraging words girls..that really helps a lot. When hubby broke the news, ikaw una ko naisip Toni.. i just thought kung nakaya mo siguro kaya ko rin, hehe. thanks! :D

Me said...

oo kaya nyo yan :D pero ako baka hindi ko kayanin kaya nde ko masyado encourage si gary magabroad hihi galeng nman ni jerry, pasok agad! good luck po sa knya :D musta nga pala bday preps mo?