Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh, Wrinkles

When you reach the age of 30, did you happen to asked this question: “do anti wrinkle creams work?

Well, I did. Being an advertising student in college, I know what marketing strategies are and how to entice people to buy a particular product so I become some kind of a critic when it comes to commercials and product endorsements. I have seen a lot of advertisement already for anti wrinkle creams and honestly, I know that some are just exaggerating to entice people. So if you’re planning to buy something don’t buy just because the TV ad says it’s effective. You have to study first if the claims are real. I know there are wrinkle creams that really work you just have to find one that is trusted by many and proven to be effective.


No comments: