Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2004

This is it!

I was so happy! I've been planning and envisioning my dream wedding since last year (though no details as to when, where or how???)... my sisters even got tired of me whenever I talked to them about it..but alas! Jerry already gave me a date...

October 7, it was just a normal day... while Jerry and I exchanged text messages,(because he's staying now in Baler) we happen to discuss about the wedding. I was surprised when he told me that it's going to be on June of 2005! I thought he's joking because last year he's never been serious about it. But he said "totoo na 'to".. i can't explain the feeling. I was just so excited!

then... I told myself, I have to start na my planning and start gathering details for that BIG DAY!

It's such a blessing to be part of W@W, my preparation will be alot easier now.

No comments: