Pages

Friday, February 25, 2005

Wedding Nightmare

My mood:

I've been having nightmares lately some I can't remember but last night was still very clear to me.
I was dreaming of a party inside our house, it's my wedding and it's about to start at 4pm. I looked on my watch and shocked to see that it's already 2pm and I'm still on my pajamas.. I'm supposed to be in the hotel for my make up, but worst... I don't know who and he's not there yet!!. I was so dejected...
Well, thank God it's just a dream... sobra talaga akong nag-worry and napag isip na rin cause really, until now, di ko pa na mi-meet and MUA ko.. My friend is recommending someone and gusto ko na din siya coz I've tried his service na pero till now di pa malinaw ang usapan namin. haaay, sana lang di magkatotoo and dream ko.

No comments: