Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Still here

It's been...what? two weeks since my last post....quite a hiatus. A lot of things happened na but I haven't updated yet my blog..hmmm... tinatamad nanaman?

Well, just want to tell you some of the things I've done and been doing....

I was busy conceptualizing for our Christmas Party presentation..as usual, I'm one of the committee members and I was assigned for that particular task...make a skit for little fun during the party... As of the moment I can't put all of the ideas together.... (*sigh). I digress.

Last week as i was browsing through my W@W emails, I found out that N@W will be having a baby shower party. Eager to find out what it was, I asked Ms. Benz if I can join...even if I haven't signed up yet to N@W. many thanks to Mama Benz for allowing me to come. It was last Saturday Nov. 19 at the Oasis Manila.

So excited...

though, I'm kinda reticent, since Im not a N@Wie yet, I went with my sister and I really had fun during that time. Alot of prizes were given out and I'm one of the lucky mom-to-be to get a price. Thanks to Wyeth.. I recieved 2 packs of Avent Feeding bottles!! yipeee!! Also, each of us received alot of gift packs and loot bags after the event.

the souvenir

the loots and my prize!

I also learned alot of things during that day. Lalo na on breast feeding. I was encourage from the talk of Abbie and Rissa (n@wies) and also on the mayawrap slings. I'm planning of purchasing one when my baby comes. I know It'll be helpsul. Also, I learned that you can teach your babies to talk to you pala even before they actually talk!... Rissa and Abbie also talked about baby signs....

Many many thanks to N@w for coming up with this kind of event. Super helpful and encouraging!

No comments: