Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

July Monthly Round-Up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Reading Psalm for Mothers and Exploring Worship :)

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Avatar: The Last Airbender

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Johan's 5th month birthday
- My Birthday
- Our 5th Wedding Anniversary:)

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- None

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- Sore Throat and Dry Cough :( due to weather
- The kids also god colds and cough

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Birthday celebration at the office
- Watched Undaunted: The Musicale (Lopez Family Story)
- Boss's Treat at Yaku-Podium

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- Cooked burger steak in mushroom sauce with corn and carrots on the side, a hit to the little girl!

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- Bought a bag.

What were this month’s disappointments?
- Work :(

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Finally organized a good budgeting spreadsheet and a way to monitor my expenses.


No comments: