Pages

Monday, July 04, 2011

Monthly Round Up: June 2011

Time flies, yes. the month of June has ended already and here's my round up:

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Re-read the Purpose Drive Life

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Korean Dramas :D, My Princess and Kung Fu Panda2 with the littlegirl

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- Johan's 14th month birthday
- Aldrin's arrival

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- None

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- None, thank God we're all healthy

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Week end malling

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- None :)

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- My daughter's trolleybag

What were this month’s disappointments?
- blog assignments :(

What were my accomplishments this month?
- Driving my daughter to and from school.


No comments: