Pages

Friday, March 11, 2005

Butterflies with guilt

My Mood:

The thought of releasing live butterflies instead of doves on my wedding excites me. I called Acclaim butterflies
and found out of their promo until the end of March so I went at their Megamall branch after office and i did booked them and avail of the discounted price of the butterflies. Hmmm...but right now, I don't know if Im feeling guilty or what. I informed Jerry AFTER I did the transaction and I know these butterflies aren't really on the priorities. As I recalled.. Jerry kept on reminding me not to spend on the things which are not on the priority list... but I really want those butterflies. Im really am a bad girl sometimes (bwahahahahahehe!).. now he can't do anything but accept it. But I still consider it as one of my accomplishment! (hahaha!). I digress.

I'm really hook now on one of ABS' korean drama Save the Last Dance For me! (feeling like a teenage girl na naman). I just love the lead pair cause they're really cute and look good together. The story is super nice and I love their engagement pic.




No comments: