Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Something DIY

I always thought of not using the cord usually included on bridal dress so I tried to find supplier for the beaded cord that I want. I got to know AMVY Designs thru W@W. I really like her works and designs of her accesories. I've already talked to her several times but I can't find time to go to her shop (which is in Caloocan). Then , some w@wies planned to make their own cord too using swarovski crystals. I like the idea too but I thought it's not practical for me to spend 5k bucks just for the cord! So what I did is, I went to divi last March 5 and decided to make my own out of faux pearls and aqua blue beads. And guess what!!! I only spent almost P300 for the materials including the tools. I worked on it the whole afternoon and whoallaah! My very very own wedding cord...!!!

Jerry saw it last Thursday and he commend my effort. (I so love it when he loves what I'm doing for the wedding)

No comments: