Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Dispute. Compromise.

Jerry and I went through a very difficult situation. The stage where I thought won't happen to us. We had serious misunderstanding that lasted for about two weeks. Imagine 2 long weeks without texting or phone calls. I thought the wedding will be off... But the Lord is really good because He allowed this to happen for us to really value each other more and think of He’s perfect will and plan. We did realized and learned a lot of things during those times when we’re both silent. We know we tend to forget His direction when our attention is focused on each other or on the wedding preps.

Well, I was really joyful coz we have overcome this stage. And now we are more mature and assured and more focused on the Lord’s direction in our relationship. I love Jerry now more than ever....and....Tuloy ang kasal!! Yipeee!

No comments: