Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Letting go..and moving on.

I know getting married means leaving my home and my family and start a new life with Jerry.. So I started sorting out my things so that it will be easy when I pack them. I was cleaning all my cabinet and start pulling out old stuffs and throw all my clutter when I saw a bunch of old letters, cards and gifts from my ex which I kept for years. Of course I decided to throw them ALL out.. it easy for me to let go of those things now.

Then I saw the cards Jerry gave me from the very first day he courted me until now.. I can't help but smile as I was reading the cards. Jerry really doesn't fail to make me feel loved. This things I'll keep for all my life. I know there'll be alot of this coming ... it's becasue we never fail to give cards on every occassion. :D

Oh, by the way, it's Jerry's birthday on the 30th and I'm thinking of surprising him. But He will be coming here on May 2 so we'll be celebrating it a bit late... and it's also our 2nd anniversarry on May 1st... so there's gonna be two things to celebrate. (well, always every year!)

No comments: