Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Panic mode

My Mood:

I'm the bride na super hands-on sa wedding preparation...and now, I'm sort of feeling nagagahol. I'm counting the days and I can see that still have time pa naman but, I'm beginning to panic already.

Haaaaaaayyy....these are the things that I still need to accomplish:

  1. Trial Make-Up on April 23
  2. Attend family planning seminar on May 2 and get Marriage license
  3. Have invitations printed by 2nd week of May
  4. Buy materials for my PS gifts. - - -> now, I'm a bit panicky!! Too many ideas kaya nalilito na ko kung ano....
  5. Buy other materials for guest's souvenirs
  6. Make labels/tags for the gifts and souvenirs
  7. Buy our weddings bands (expert naman ang sister/MOH ko dito so no need to worry)
  8. Measurement taking for my gown - Ms. Leony Bautista (on May 7)
  9. Do our DIY Unity Candle.
  10. Scout and buy hair accessories and shoes
  11. Finalize songs for ceremony and reception and give to our musician.
  12. Finalize the ceremony and reception program.
  13. Meet with musician to schedule rehearsal.
  14. Have Solar install the clock machines to the CDs.

So much to do! panic! panic! panic!

No comments: