Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Angel (MUA)

My Mood:

I finally found my Make-up artist!! Yipeee!!!


Here's the story:

I have an overwhelming list of make-up artists recommended by the ever helpful w@wies! aside from others recommended by friends. But of course, I'm particular with the price (kuripot ba??) na hindi naman magsu-suffer ang quality. Finally, my sister saw an ad from Buy&Sell from a make-up artist named Michelle (Angel Salon). Wow! He's promoting a really great deal so I immediately call the number and inquired. Our conversation went well and immediately scheduled for a trial make up.

We exchanged text messages na. He asked beforehand what's my skin tone, legnth of my hair...stuffs like that. I'm a bit hesitant actually because I'm wondering if he's really good.

I scheduled for a trial make-up Friday afternoon sana since my fiance will be coming to Manila. That would be great sana para makita niya rin but alas, he's got another wedding to attend to on the morning of Saturday so baka magahol daw siya so ok, I re-sched it Saturday evening na lang.

Come Saturday, we met and I was really surprised to see him. He look really nice. And very professional. Very detailed siya mag-explain kung ano ina-apply niya sakin. He also groomed my eyebrows so that it won't look mataray, he used peach color lipstick and brown shade for my eye shadows. He was able to make my chinita eyes look bigger...and he used, branded products! All in all, I'm very much satisfied on the outcome and I strongly recommend him talaga. His price is Php2,000 for the bride and Php500 for additional head. I feel really so blessed.

(Below are the pics of my trial unfortunately the pictures taken from my digicam were accidentaly deleted by my brother so these pics were just from a camera phone. Buti na lang I took pics from it kung hindi I have nothing to show. )





No comments: