Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2005

On Mascara, Halter top and Glutathione

My Mood:

Today, when I arrived at the office, i noticed that.......there’s one important thing that I missed ..........................................I forgot to curl my lashes and put on mascara!!! .. (*sigh *) BIG DEAL??? Well, I feel that my day isn’t complete!! Hehehe. You see, I'm a chinita with not so long and not so curly lashes....and curling my lashes and wearing mascara adds a little glow and make my eyes look a little bigger. That’s one of the secrets I've discovered from COSMO magazines. Now, I can’t do anything but to live the rest of the day without it. Haaaay...........

Well, speaking of COSMO MAG, I’ve read something about this whitening pills called L-Gluthathione. Someone asked cosmo if it’s really safe to use and they answered her that it is with, of course, supporting medical explanations.. I WAS CONVINCED TOO!!! (Talking about being vain??) I think not. Even Jerry wants me to have flawless, white skin on our wedding (yay!)...but I thought it’s impossible since I’m a morena at birth. But I really wanted to achieved fairer skin before my wedding.. So, I surf the net and look for that L-Glutathione thing.. sur..surf..surf..then I was able to see the site of KAZUMI.....Im really really tempted to buy na but with hesitations pa rin ako...

........so what do you think?

I'll be wearing something like this on my wedding .... a halter top wedding dress... since I need to hide a little birthmarks around my chest…(I think I wouldn't have to hide it if I just have that fair skin...) but an article that I read recommend halter top gowns for full figured women… with nice shoulders and really big bust size ( hmmm...is this statement true???)...problem is, 32A lang ako... what do I do now? Well, well, I’ll ask Ms. Leony her opinion... will find out..

No comments: