Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Random

Jerry is sick. (sigh..) I don't know what but he is not feeling realy well since Friday. I keep on telling him to go and see a doctor but he refuses. Maybe its migrane.. In times like this, I just want him to see that I really care. I digress.

I'm thinking, is it really okay to work in Dubai? Some of my officemates are already there and others are following. My husband is now gathering his documents for a possible employment in Dubai. His friend who is also a registered nurse is already leaving for Jedah on the 3oth. He's the one who told Jerry to submit his requirements to the agency for Dubai based position.

I know Jerry really wants to work abroad. If it's God's will, I know there won't be any problem. But the thought of us being miles away really saddens me. Again, I digress.

My one week time with hubby will be over. He will be going back to Baler tomorrow. But still, I'm thankful that he was able to spend a weekend with me. We had a wonderful weekend although he's a little sick. We're able to spend wonderful time together. We watched movie, ate together (at last, I didn't eat alone for a week!), we washed dishes together... talked about something or even little things. Basta we're together...surely, I'll miss him again.

Baler is just an 8 hr drive from Manila...not so far....but what more if he's in Dubai? hmmm...I digress a little more.


(ate ana and my niece, Alyssa- she's just six months here)
It's my niece's birthday party on Sunday...


I will be a grand first birthday party and I'm coordinating it.

Jerry will not be able to attend nanaman... he's torn between the party and the Marriage Encounter Seminar which he coordinated in Baler. Sayang... he wants me to come with him pa naman to attend the seminar.
Hope I can schedule my visit to Baler this month. hmmm... I'll take a one day leave for that.

2 comments:

joy said...

Naku Mhay! Same tayo ng dilemma. John wants to go back as a seaman, sakay uli ng barko. Ayoko nga talaga, kaso siya ang mapilit para daw makaipon kami. Eh 10 months ang contract nila bago makauwi...huhuhu!

my foodblog na rin me. check it out at http://joysgoodeats.blogspot.com

Not much recipes yet coz I have to squeeze time for it. ;-)

~ Mhay ~ said...

sis, talaga nga? hmm pano yan you'll surely miss each other :D...visited your food blog already. wow, first visitor pala ako. keep posting ha. :)