Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Anticipating

Groan...Groan..Groan....yeah.... I'm super naiinip na talaga...... I can't wait to see my BABY!

I'm on my 29th week and I still have 11 weeks more! 11 more weeks of uncomfortable and sleepless nights for me :D..

Baby JM is very active... I'm happy.. though it's sort of uncomfortable at times. She kicks alot and hard... it hurts sometimes. She twists and turns and rolls alot.. But I'm glad because it only assures me that she's healthy. I kept a kickcount chart now to monitor her movements. I got it from
mommyguide. Also, this book Image hosting by Photobucket that I'm reading really helps alot in answering my questions throughout the stages that I'm going through. Thanks to my sister for giving this to me. I digress.
Two saturdays ago, I was scheduled for OGCT and other blood tests. CBC and Hematology. I didn't passed the OGCT that's why I 'm scheduled for another blood testing on April 8. This time, it would be an OGTT. I will be having 4 blood extractions and with fasting. Hope I'll passed it this time. These tests are way too costly! :D. I digress.

I don't eat mongo but it seems that I need to eat that now that my feet are beginning to swell. Edema that is. Though mild pa naman.. pero buti na na maagapan. I don't want to see my feet grow big like an elephant!! yikes!! hehehe... Good thing hubby is massaging them every night. I'm thankful. Now it lessen the swelling. :D . I digress a little more.

They say that at this stage is the time to shop for the baby. Well, I don't have alot to buy for my baby. My sister gave me Alyssa's baby clothes and other stuffs ... that it really sweet of her, at least I've saved on that part. :D. I just need to buy minor things. And a baby sling perhaps. Maya Wrap or R-Jelly?? I'll check on that. Im thankful too for the Avent Feeding Bottles that I got from the N@W baby shower.

Well... these are my thoughts for the moment..

No comments: