Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

False Alarm

I'm now on my 37th week.. 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant, to be exact.

Last Sunday, I visited my OB for my weekly check up. She examined me again and it really hurts! Good thing, the baby is doing ok (150 bpm).. She said that I'm already 1-2 cm and she estimated that it can happen anytime this week. I felt relieved. She said also that I can now go to the mall and do my walking exercises. Kaya naman, after my check up, go kami ni hubby sa mall. When we went home, ok pa naman pakiramdam ko. I stayed at my parent's house since Jerry need to go to Mandaluyong pa for a meeting engagement.

Things suddenly went bad by 8:30 p.m. I had contractions. Inobserved ko muna kasi feeling ko na stress lang ako. but as I observed, naging frequent siya with 5 minutes intervals and painful na. Observed ako uli, by 9:30 p.m nagco-contract pa rin siya and may pain na rin sa lower back ko so sabi ko baka labor contractions na to. Kinakabahan na talaga ko.. My mother sent my younger brother sa house to get my hospital bag..just in case..

Patuloy pa rin contractions ko. I texted na my OB. She said observed ko pa raw, if hindi ako nakatulog and the following day, tuloy tuloy pa rin contractions with 5 minutes intervals or less, I should go to the hospital na. By 11 p.m. Jerry fetched me and I decided to go home muna since sabi ng doctor observed ko pa daw. It was a torturing pain... I was crying na talaga. I was up until 2:30 a.m. with the same contractions. I thought she's coming out na talaga... Buti na lang she didn't. [ I told her not to come out last night because I still need to go to the office and turn over some minor things. She cooperated naman. (masunurin ang baby ko :D)] Jerry was very supportive that time. I can see his concern and of course, his excitement. We just prayed that if it's time na, make it easy for me. But if not, give me the comfort at makatulog na ko. After praying, I went to the bathroom to pee, there's blood na, but still minimal. I went back to our bed and endured the pain it was already 2:30 am. Thank God, nakatulog na ko. When I woke up this morning, wala na contractions and minor lower back pain na lang. I believe God heard our prayers.

I'm planning to file my ML this week and avail it starting next week. I feel that This has been a long pregnancy already and I'm so anxious na to feel comfortable again.. and of course, to see my baby. I'm praying also that God will make our waiting much shorter. I know He's always there and He knows, and will not forget, that there's a human inside me that needs to come OUT :D!

1 comment:

Me said...

waahh.. kala ko nanganak ka na.. haay.. cguro kung mauna ka sakin.. haay, maiinip na talaga kong sobra :)

ako din nde pa ko naka-ML dami pa din work. try ko nga maglakad more baka kulang pa ko talaga sa exercise.

take it easy!! :) yngat palagi