Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Jerry's birthday

Last Sunday, we celebrated Jerry's birthday... actually, it was a little surprise for him. :D

This is his first birthday with a wife na, so I thought maybe I should at least prepare some dishes for him and his bisita. Kaya lang when I asked him if he wants me to prepare sabi niya wag na lang...

but still, I can't help but do something for him eh.. so I asked my mother's help Saturday afternoon since I know I can't do the preparation on my own. And I want it to be a surprise nga, I don't want him to have an idea that I'm preparing. So the cooking and all the preparation will be handled by my mother sa house nila. She will just deliver the food Sunday afternoon sa house namin.

After our church service, I just acted casually and I didn't gave him any idea of what's happening sa house namin. He asked what should we buy for lunch.. I told him dumaan kami sa market to buy something. (Actually this is an alibi.. my sister texted me kasi na hindi pa raw ready eh, malapit na kami sa house). What's funny is that we saw my father along the way na may dalang pancit sa bilao papunta sa bahay nila.. sabi ng husband ko "buti pa sila may pancit".... sabi ko naman..."oo nga noh, buti pa sila..." (di niya alam pinabili ko yun :D ).. actually, pinag drive ko lang talaga siya, kasi wala naman kami talagangbibilhin... Pagdating namin sa house, buti nalang he didn't noticed my sister's bf's car na naka park sa labas at yung motorcycles ng father ko..(mga pasaway!!).. He was really surprised pagbukas niya ng pinto..

After that, we went to megamall and bought him a pair of shoes... my gift.

I know I made him happy kahit simple lang ang preparation and gift ko.

the celebrant, sweating and all, after kumain :D
us with my father na pa-cute :D
mga makukulit na pamangkins

No comments: