Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas rush

Ngayon ko lang yata naramdaman na mag rush. Maybe because I'm so pre-occupied with workload and so i have no time to buy gifts for my love ones and friends. Iba nga talaga pag may baby na. Kaya ayun, mega Christmas shopping rush talaga ako two days before Christmas. whew!

Dec. 21, my officemates and I went to megamall afterwork to buy some gifts tapos we ate at French baker, 8 na rin kami naghiwa-hiwalay.

Dec. 22, I filed a leave and brought jaden to her pedia forher check up (she has colds and 1 week na, kakaawa baby ko) I was with my mother. After that we went to our office and showed Jaden to my officemates. Nagpa-cute nanaman po ang anak ko, kaya tuwang-tuwa sila. heheh! then we went to galleria to do last minutes shopping again. Jaden enjoyed it alot. Tili ng tili while we're inside the dept.store kaya tuloy tuwang-tuwa ang mga sales ladies sa kaniya. Center of attraction nanaman. Then, we decided na sunduin ang daddy niya sa work. He's working in taytay kaya from galleria diretso kami taytay sana. buti di masyado traffic unlike nung papunta pa lang kami ortigas. Kaya lang kakaalis lang ni jerry sa hospital kaya nag meet na lang kami half way. After that, punta naman kami Sta. Lucia. Shopping ulit! hehehe. A real long and tiring day talaga. NApagod din siguro si baby kaya maaga nakatulog that night.

Dec. 23, I'll be semi-coordinating my friend-officemate's wedding so busy day again.

Dec. 24, Preparation for the noche buena naman...

haaay...super nakakapagod na week talaga! But enjoyed it alot!

No comments: