Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Our First Christmas

I am very happy. This is the first Christmas that we're a family already. I'm thankful that God's been so good to us. We're celebrating it now with our daughter, Jaden. Though I didn't receive any super-expensive gifts, I'm still happy that my family is well, and complete. This is the most wonderful gift I've ever recieved.

trip to Baywalk


Christmas -- had our Noche Buena with my family.


Gift-giving time...

Our angel...soundly sleeping at Christmas Day!..
last year, she was still in my tummy now look at her, so big!:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas mhay, jojo and jaden! :)

Me said...

hehe ang laki na nga ni jaden :) buti pa kayo nakapag baywalk na. si dani kasi 6pm pa lang tulog na kaya hindi kami umaalis pag gabi.
Anyways, happy holidays senyo!