Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Looking Back....

It's the new year again...and I think people now have their own sets of "New Year Resolutions". As for me, I don't usually prepare one. I prefer to have goals..those that are attainable and not impossible to achieved.

But looking back....2006 has been a great year for me. First, God gave us our daughter, Jaden.. and we also celebrated our first year wedding anniversarry. God has been very good to us. Of course, there were the ups and downs along the way, but through them, we became stronger and more mature to handle life.

This year, I know that with God as the director of our lives, we'll get by and live according to his plans.

And I have a number of things in mind...

- First, I want to save. This is a priority this year. Last year, it was a plan but I wasn't able to make it happen. This year, I'm determined to make it happen. (Reminder to self: Open a Savings Account)

- Second, Budget. I want to have a more organized, budgeting plan with regards to our expenses.

- Third, I want to be more serious on my Quiet Time. I'm guilty of procrastination. I always start the year with a Bible-Reading Plan but I never follow it. I want to be more serious on my Bible reading now and quiet time with God. I want to be more serious on my prayer time and daily communication with God.

- Fourth, I want to be more pro-active on my career. Be more serious with work. :D

The rest, I still have to reflect. For now, this is my list of priorities.

No comments: