Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not just another day

I had a very long day today. I accompanied one of the doctors who will conduct the medical mission on Feb 19-21 to the Philippine Regulatory Commission (PRC) to renew his license. I was really exhausted and tired and stressed out. Because of that I wasn’t able to prepare myself enough for tonight’s activity. It's our mid-week service..goodness!

I was assigned to lead the praise and worship songs for the service tonight. I was exhausted and about to complain but God reminded me that He is the one who made our days. He is the one who directs and leads our daily activities. I was reminded to be thankful instead of complaining. I was reminded to tune in my spirit and just go with the flow as I lead the people to worship. Worship leading is a huge responsibility. And it will be my responsibility tonight to make the people ready for worship and for God’s message. I just thank God that although I had a very strenuous day, I was able to lead the people and prepared their hearts.

I was also thankful for the message tonight. Pastor Roland quoted the advertising campaign of Adidas: “Impossible is Nothing”. It’s about doing the impossible, God’s way.

To sum it up, I still had a wonderful day!

No comments: