Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Enduring the aged

Have you ever experienced dealing with an elderly? Those that is really annoying? I don't want to sound mean, but I'm really irritated today with one of them. I know that's not nice. not even fair. I just can't help to let this out...it's just that today, I've got an email from the man and the email quite upset me. (I was talking about the doctor whom I'm exchanging email with since I handled my boss' and their organization's medical mission). I know by now he may be feeling that I'm beginning to be a nuisance since I kept on bugging him of the documents that we need for them to get a permit to operate here. But he can't blame me. I was just following instructions from my boss and from the government agencies. And what he's sending is not what I need. But he kept on telling me that he already send them and today he told me that I am wasting his time by keeping on telling him that they still lack documents!???

I'm doing them a favor and yet...
Oh well. Anyway, I know I must be patient, uncomplaining and understanding...

Time will come when I will also reach that age and perhaps become a nuisance to someone else as well...I just hope I won't be that kind.

For now, I'll just bear with the situation.

No comments: