Pages

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sick

My poor babe is sick.

She's got cough and colds. She got the cold since Christmas and I thought she's over with it. But because we brought her out the other night, she had it again and its worst! Her cough is already 10 days old and keeps on bothering her sleep. Her pedia gave her cough remedy but I think, it's not effective. And last night, naawa na talaga ako sa continuous coughing niya. She's crying hard and I can feel na hirap talaga siya at pinipilit ilabas ang phlegm.

Haaay..kung pwede nga lang sakin na lang ang ubo niya para she'll be comfortable na. On her last check up nung Tuesday, her pedia told me na ibalik siya once di pa gumaling ang ubo after 3 days. Now, 3 days had past and still ganun pa rin siya. Natatakot na tuloy ako....

This afternoon, we'll bring her to her pedia. I hope this time, she'll improved and get well. We're trusting the Lord that this is just a simple cough.

No comments: