Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

7 months

I don't know, maybe I'm quite overreacting. Of course I know, babies differ, but I'm a little bit anxious of Jaden's development when she was six month old. Some articles I've read said that by six months, babies should begin crawling and teething. I'm frustrated because when Jaden was at that stage she didn't show any sign. My mom told me not to be anxious. Just give her time.

This month, Jaden turned 7 month old and guess what?? The GOOD NEWS: she's cutting her first lower teeth and she's beginning to crawl.

On her crawling:
When I arrived from work last night, my mother said :''hindi nyo na pwede iwan si baby mag-isa sa kama, Mahuhulog na yan... " My mother told me in detail how she's doin' it and we we're just so excited to see it, so when we got home, I put her to bed and let her reach for her toys…and she was just – all smiles and giggles – as she push her self and grab each toy.

On her teething:
Sad to say...her gums now are swollen and I think she's having a bad time of it and we're all suffering along with her. She's fussy and cranky and it seems to keep her up at night so kami rin napupuyat. But I think she can get over with it. She's a strong girl.

Jaden, now babbles words. She started speaking syllables like "dada"and "tata" (no mama yet. But she show a strong preference for me over her daddy. She want to see me palagi even if Jerry’s holding her she would stretch her arms and reach out towards me…) She’s so madaldal and I can feel she wants to talk already. When I'm at work and I'll check on her, mother will put the receiver on her and I’ll speak with her. She'll respond now na parang nakikipag usap talaga. Nakaka-aliw.


At ang likot! She wants to grab everything she sees. She wants to be with us on the dinner table and pinapagpag ang lamesa ..:D. She wants to eat everything na mahawakan, specially my cell phone. Ginagawang teether! my goodness!


eating pandesal

My baby is growing na talaga pero wala pa ring buhok! :D

frustrated mag clip!

No comments: