Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Twice hurts

She had another bumped! This time, on her forehead. And I can tell it was really painful...and it's painful to see her cry as well.

My poor baby fall from our bed last night. It was an accident... but still, I'm blaming my self... and Jerry (he's the one who didn't notice our baby because he's busy attending to something but they are both inside the room while I'm preparing Jaden's milk...) How can we be so careless and inattentive again? Her crying is inevitable... and I'm really, really, really sad of what happened.

I won't let this happen again.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey girl, you said it yourself... it was an accident, so quit blaming yourself. Sometimes, there are just things that we can't control no matter how careful we are so just relax. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Me said...

hirap no, buti pa tayo na lang masaktan kesa mga baby natin :)

~ Mhay ~ said...

Thanks Heidi, those words lessen the heaviness that I feel...

Oo nga kitts noh?..pag anak mo talaga..ang hirap