Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

God Knows and Directs Everything

"I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; ...I will give
you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you
may know that I, the Lord, Who call you by your name, Am the God of
Israel....

I form the light and create darkness I make peace and create calamity; I, the
Lord, do all these things." I have made the earth And
created man on it,
It was I -- ..."

Isiah 45: 2-12

This scripture tells us that God, who created the heaven and earth, knows his creation and everything that is happening with them. Even to the people He created. This reminds me that if He knows everything, he's also aware of our needs and present situations. All we have to do is asked for his continuous help and guidance.

No comments: