Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jaden Update

My daughter at 16 months?

Haaay….grabe ang kakulitan! She’s sooo active..ang likut-likot! But I love her just like that :D

Everyday when I’m at work, I would talk to her on the phone and she’ll communicate with me..she’s really telling me stories ha.. but of course with her mumbles and babbles. She also kisses me even on the phone. Just hearing her says “mmmmmwaaah!” makes me smile na and that completes my day..hehehe. She loves kissing me even if I do not prompt her to. Nagugulat na lng ako minsan when I come home and she’ll excitedly come to me and kiss me... She also often asks the “what’s that?” question with her version, “tat-tats?” and she has developed a new facial expression, which I didn’t have any idea where and how she got it from. Look...


See the forehead? Yeah, marunong ng magkunot ng noo...She does that when she’s curious or when she’s like asking questions. She also mimics everything I do. Even when I put my hands on my hips to tell her that I’m already angry na… nawawala ang mood ko to scold her because she’ll just do the same...with matching smile and sway ng hips pa. Sino ba naman ang magagalit, di ba?

Jerry’s sooo happy about his daughter's development and he really miss her so much, especially this stage. How I wish that he’s here to witness all of this.

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

ang galing naman ni Jaden. :) Si Andre din laging kunot ang noo pag nag-iisip.

Ang sweet din nya ano? Nakakatanggal ng pagod. :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

~ Mhay ~ said...

yeah...nakakatuwa and talagang stress buster.. sarap maging mommy noh? pero si jaden di pa msyado nakakabuo ng words unlike Andre. puro ta-tats ang alam niya sabihin..hihihi!:D

Me said...

hi jaden, long hair na ah :D sarap nila tlaga ikiss at sarap din lalo na pag sila ang nagkiss :D

~ Mhay ~ said...

naku kitts totoo yun..awwwww..so sweet nila talga pag ganun:)