Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Let Me Take You Down Memory Lane.

The long overdue answer to Toni's tag :D Sorry po at natagalan. Ang hirap nga nito but here's my answer:
  • Swiss Boy (Sern Lou) - we joined a dance competion during my 6th grade and this is what we danced...feeling dancer ako nung elementary days e ;)
  • Special Memory (Lea Salonga)- My highschool graduation song...whenever I hear this song, I remember my highschool days specially our graduation day. My highschool days are really unforgettable. :)
  • Smile (Eraserheads) - one of the fave songs of our highschool barkada...I remember them whenever I hear this song.
  • For the First Time (Rod Stewart) - our first dance.
  • Totally Committed to You (unknown) - Our theme song. We also sang it during our wedding.
  • I Will Be Here (Steven Curtis Chapman) - Favorite song ni hubby and the song he sang and recorded on the phone that he sent me. I always listen to it whenever I miss him.

Honestly, I don't know who else to tag so just feel free to snag this if you want :)

No comments: