Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just my thoughts...

Christmas is coming but it will be a different Christmas compare to last year. For one, this year, hubby is already with us to celebrate the holidays which is really a blessing to us. And two, funds are low since hubby's not working, so we need to cut down our expenses and Christmas shopping might be affected. Last year, I received a gold necklace from him, this year, I’m not expecting any gift since as I’ve said, funds are low :D. I wouldn’t expect anything from him. even a silver jewelry. But what’s important is we’re complete and we'll celebrate Christmas together.

Speaking of silver, a friend (a hobbyist in coins), just informed me that he’s considering trading his silver coins online. He found out through zoomcoin.com how he can make profit from trading his long-kept silver dollar and rare coins. Well, that’s really good for him. Nowadays, we have to think creatively to make even our hobby profitable.

No comments: