Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We've settled down a bit.

I'm back..finally, I can blog :)

Last week was a busy week for all of us here in the house and the past few days has been an adjustment. We've already moved in the new house and so far so good. It's more spacious, we have more privacy and we have a front yard where the little girl can play.

The fast days was so tiring as well. Since we don't have a helper yet, I did all the chores. I did all the packing, unpacking, and rearranging of our things. i just made sure that I don't work too much since I'm also concerned with baby #2. Also this week is examination week for the little girl so I also review her every time I got home from work. So my schedule for the week is cook food for dinner, wash dishes, clean the little girl then review her lessons before she sleeps. I just hope that like last grading, she'll give us good exam results ;D.

As for the house, we still have a lot to arrange and repair. We need to install drape wires and hooks for the curtains (I haven't hung the curtains yet), apply for a telephone line with dsl and also apply for a cable TV. All these, we're doing one at time, and we're praying that we'll be able to finished everything before the year ends.

That's all for now. I'll be posting some pictures next time :)


No comments: