Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday: God is Always On Time


I thank God because He always answers prayers. Sometimes we don't know why He seems quiet or why he's not giving what we asked for on times that we want it badly but when the answers come, we will just realize that He is God and he knows when to give that thing that we are praying for at the right time. His timing is always perfect.

We've proven this a lot of times. And lately it's about the husband's work. He has been jobless for over a year since the day he returned from working abroad. He sent applications to many companies trying to look for another job, but to no avail until the time I gave birth to our second child. Life was not easy since, I am on leave and not receiving any salary. But blessings just keep on coming. :) Our needs were met and I called it miracle.

Last Friday we sent him off. I realized that if he was given the job offer earlier it would be difficult on my part. I will be left alone with a toddler and a baby on the way. We are also praying so hard for a helper. We've talked to so many people for referrals but no one was hired until the day before hubby left. And it was not even a stranger. God gave us somebody whom I know and is responsible and trustworthy enough to leave the kids under her care. God never neglected our needs. He always answer.

Today, I'm also thankful that I was able to talk to my husband already and to know that he arrived there safe. Thanks to technology. Communication now is made easy.

I praise and thank God for all the things that He's doing in our lives.


5 comments:

Denise said...

Praising God with you.

Melonie said...

Wishing you all the help you need - especially when you don't even realize you need it - and safe travels for your husband. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Keep praising God through all circumstances and the blessings will keep pouring! Will lift you up in prayer today.

Daughter of the KING said...

Wonderful praise report - thank you for sharing.

Joshlin said...

Great post! Nothing could have been better on thankful thursday. You are blessed and He loves you. It's a great feeling isn't it!