Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Undaunted the Musicale

I watched “Undaunted the Musicale” at the Ultra last Friday with my office mates. It was great. The show is about the family story of the Lopez family, the owner of the corporation where our company is one of the members. It was great to know their history. Employees were able to understand how we our founded and the values that the family is holding on for almost a century.

On the other side, it was the only show I attended that’s not only free for the attendees; there are even free snacks and lots of surprises! They have given away appliances, gift checks, a Sony playstation 3, and cash gifts ranging from P20,000 to P50,000! Those who won them are really blessed, and I am one of the unlucky ones, lol!

Anyway, I’m glad to have watched it.



No comments: