Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Expressing Her Opinions

My daughter is really growing up without me noticing it. She is now very vocal with her opinions and anything that she wanted to say. We were in a mall last month to buy the little girl her graduation dress. There was a time when we went to the comfort room because the little girl wanted to pee. And because the mall’s comfort room is nice, my daughter enjoyed it there. She went to the sink, wash her hands, used the liquid hand soap, and dried her hands with the hand dryers on the wall, and then she exclaimed, “I wish that we also had hand dryers in our bathroom, mom. I think it would be great to have one at home, right?” I was like stunned, but only answered that “yes, it would be great but we can’t just yet.” And then went the never ending whys. :)

No comments: