Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

At Home and Happy

My life has changed since I decided to quit my job and stay at home. First because now, I am not forcing myself to wake up early and go through the day’s traffic stress. And I can go online and do my online work not anymore feeling guilty that I am robbing time from my employer. I am also enjoying my time with my kids because now, I can be there for them all the time and anytime they need me. Sometimes, whenever check my emails and see some jobstreet offers of customer service jobs, I get to think of returning to my career and work again because honestly, I also miss working. But whenever my little boy enters my room while I’m facing my pc, hug my legs and lay his head on my lap, everything that’s on my mind changes. One thing I realize, I cannot really exchange work with my time with them.

No comments: