Pages

Monday, January 17, 2005

Meeting the Photographer

At last I did have a productive day last Saturday. My agenda:
1. Meet with Ms. Lorie (my coordinator) to discuss my plans and make an outline
2.Visit Mel Cortez of Decisive Moment to sign contract and discuss my package
3. Make another occular inspection to Villa Ronar with my “coordinator”

It was a nice day to start working out my plans. I had an early lunch so that I can meet Ms. Lory on time at Katipunan Ave. near LRT. Around 2:00 pm, Ms. Lory arrived and we had our snack at the nearest Jolibee (wala naman kasing ibang place..). Ms. Lory already prepared questions to ask to my photographer.. both of us kasi until now, can’t believe that my package is really FREE! He he he. I reviewed the questions and its okay with me..(di ko din naman kasi alam yung mga dapat ko itanong or I-include sa contract) It’s really nice to have someone whom you can rely on. Then we head on. We arrived at Burgundy Plaza, Decisive Moment’s Office. Mr. Mel Cortez is currently talking to a couple so we waited. It’s worth the wait though, since we’re able to watch a video of a wedding shot of course by DM. It’s really nice and very well done. Naisip ko tuloy, how much would I add kaya if I’ll get na rin their Video service? Hmmm. sana di naman mahal. When the couple left the office, Mel Cortez introduced himself to us. I also told him that I was the one who won the package that he gave out during the W@W Christmas party. Ang swerte ko daw at ako ang nakakuha. Sabi niya even Benz and John di din daw makapaniwala sa binigay niya, But it’s his way of giving back the blessings that he’s receiving right now. He even said na he might do that every year… Sabi ko nga, You will be blessed even more because of that. And a lot of w@wies out there ang talagang mabe-blessed.

He’s very nice to talk to pala and very accommodating, super bait pa. I asked him if it’s really free sabi niya of course it’s free and I won’t give out even a single centavo. It appeased me when he said that. He even gave me discounts if I will get his services for pre-wedding pictorials, and if I will ask for a framed Blow-up portrait. My package also includes 1 photojournalist only, sabi niya he will give me another 1 pa for back-up. Wow! Sobrang generous talaga nitong si Mr. Mel. Wala akong masabi…Then, I asked him how much would it cost me kung i-include yung video. He told me that he will give me an option if I would like to add video on my package plus I-upgrade ang album into 40 pages, I will just add Php 16,000 digital, MTV format video na yun. Ang galing! So, I signed na dotted line. Hmmm. If there’s questions naman I will just call his office. I really enjoyed my time with Mel Cortez. (by the way, he can’t believed that I’m getting married na, kasi mukha daw akong mag de-debut! Haay…minsan I’m not taking it as a compliment)

Our next stop is Villa Ronar. Again…. When we get there, Anne was there to assist us. Ms. Lory, draw an outline to visualize the seating arrangement and layout of decoration. After that, we went to our house to finalize the things we have discussed during the day. She got the necessary information from my suppliers already. So far, I could see that I’m going to have a hassle free wedding because of Ms. Lory.
Next week, I'll be busy naman preparing the house for Jerry's "pamamanhikan".

No comments: