Pages

Monday, January 03, 2005

Updates...updates!

Holidays are over and I had such a wonderful one! Jerry and I spent the new year together and we have so much fun. We went to Antipolo last January 1 and enjoyed the ambiance and cool breeze overlooking Manila's lights. We went to CLod 9 nad there, we started discussing wedding matters. It's 2005 and time to get to work.

Well, first of all we've decided to move the date from June 25 to July 23. The reason? well, it's not really a tradition in our family but since we're all girls, my parents told us that we should get marry when we reach the age of 27 and July 20 is my birthday so I will be 27 on the 23rd! : ) funny huh! But seriously, we've moved the date to consider our sponsor's availability since some of them are working in schools and June is quite a busy month for them aside from the fact that they will be coming from the provinces pa. It's good naman because I will have enough time pa rin to prepare.

Jerry and I visited Villa Ronar last Thursday and met with Anne, our coordinator for the place. We've already told them that we're going to give the reservation fee on the 3rd week of January. whew! It's now becoming real to me. We asked them to make a package for us on the budget that we've given them and they agreed naman. So there will be changes on my suppliers. Since the food will be prepared by them, I will not get Batis Asul anymore *sayang*.. I just hope their food taste as good as Batis' if not better..

So far, here's my update:

OTD: My friend and former officemate Mam Lorie

VENUE: Villa Ronar - to pay RF on January 21st
Inclusions:
1. Buffet Menu (wait staff, centerpieces, flowers for the aisle, decorations and backdrop, red carpet, wine, doves, torch parade, chairs & tables)
2. 1 Free Bridal Room ( we might get another room for the Bridal room since the free room is quite small this will just be designated
for male entourage)
3. Sound System - ? not sure pa if included
4. 3 Tiered cake

PHOTO COVERAGE: Prize from Decisive Moments
- I've already called to inform them that I won the prize from W@W Christmas Party, they told me to just visit them for contract signing (my prize includes 1 photographer, unlimited digital shots, CD output, 20 page album). We'll visit when Jerry comes back.

VIDEO : c/o My wonderful friend Mace - we'll coordinate with her this week, and haggle on price : )

PRENUPS: will ask Mace on this one...Sched for prenups - wala pa

INVITES: gift from my sister. Actually I wanted to just DIY them but my sister told me ok na din naman if i let a printer do it. Jerry's
brother will help on the printer since he know someone doing nice invites.

RINGS: gift either from Jerry's friend or my brother-in-law.. we'll decide which one to accept (grabe no?)

SINGERS: my dear friends...daming nagvo-volunteer eh.. he he.

SONGS: I have a list and burnt a CD of my preferred songs na but I think I will add more pa.

SOUNDSYSTEM:
I just don't know if Villa R will include this on our package, we'll know on Janaury 21. But if not, Jerry's friend also offered his sound system for us. He's also nice to offer his van during the wedding for the entourage's service (glad to have people like him)

BRIDAL CAR: Jerry's incharge for this one. c/o his auntie.

GOWN/ENTOU GOWN: We'll still scout and consider Jerrys's aunt's suggestion

FLOWERS: we'll visit dangwa one of these days. I will visit those whom fellow W@Wies suggested.

I think I will have no problems with the basics. Jerry's back in Baler now but he will return on the 21st so that we can apply na for the marriage liscense and other things that must be accomplished. His parents will also arrive on the 21st for the "Pamamanhikan", after that we'll be working na on other things.

Right now, I'm constructing the invites' draft, guest list and program. We started informing our PS na rin. We're planning to look for our future home, maybe I will start on this by March.
I think magiging busy na ako on the coming days...that's what I want talaga. I'm getting super giddy!





No comments: