Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bridal Fair

I finally had the chance to attend the Wedding March at NBC Tent last Saturday, January 21, 2005...with my h2b now. Jerry arrived from Baler last thursday for their "pamamanhikan" on friday night. He seems not interested to go but I really insisted na magpunta kami. I registered online pa naman tapos di kami pupunta and I thought sayang kung hindi.

When we arrived, I immediately looked for Toni sa w@w booth. Toni volunteered to man the booth kasi. I asked for my free
Bride's Yellow Pages then after konting chika, Jerry and I head on to look around. We went to Decisive's booth to show Jerry their works.. siempre DM will be our photographer, and pinagmamalaki ko talaga kay Jerry yun. When he saw their video and albums, na-amazed talaga siya. He told me later on the kunin na din ang video service nila. I knew he will say that...

After a while there was an announcement for a free trial make up from Eddie Bruan (siempre he's so sikat sa W@W so i got interested mag pa trial MU!)Buti na lang I had Jerry with me kung wala siguro nahiya talaga ako. There's also a free photo shoot c/o
Mel Cortez
! I didn't waste that opportunity talaga. When we went to their area, nagulat ang h2b ko to see his malayong cousin (with his wife) there. He's Eddie Bruan's assistant pala so nagkakilala sila and nagkamustahan after a while he's cousin told us si Eddie na lang daw ang kunin and we will get discount! Ang galing talaga! Nagpa-pencil booked ang h2b ko though I'm not yet sure if I will get their service. After the trial mu, I went to Mel Cortez for the picture taking. He remembered me and he even told other people na magpapakuha about me winning the prize for W@W. Ok talaga siya kausap. After 30 minutes,we got na our cd output from Decisive. We really had a wonderful day!

No comments: