Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Answered prayer

We already received the final result of Jerry's biopsy and it's NEGATIVE!! Praise God!

Yesterday, I called the Lab to follow-up Jerry's result. The person told me that it's ready for pick up. So with so much anticipation, I went to Clinica Manila and picked up the result. I was quite edgy upon opening the envelope. I'm a bit tense as I was searching for any words that may sum up all that was written. I was looking for something that says "negative" but it was not there.. I read down the details and my heart seemed to leap with joy as I understand the findings. GOD TRULY ANSWER PERVENT PRAYERS!!!... we're now relieved from all the worries and uncertainties.

I texted the result to Jerry at once and He too was overjoyed. He immediately sent the message to his doctor (because the doctor was having her clinic at Asian Hospital so she's not advised of the result yet by the pathologist). The doctor replied that it was just a benign cyst and we have nothing to worry now. She advised Jerry for continuous medication and re-evaluation this Sunday.

Later last night, Jerry sent me a message. Saying how thankful he is for having me beside him during those times. (Of course I was so touched). "Hindi ko daw siya iniwan at pinabayan..and it matters alot to him.." I replied that I did that because I love him so much. He said that this was really a test of ourfaith and love. If the result was positive,the wedding may not push through because I may not marry him anymore or may be he won't be able to say "I do" because of the operation (there's pun intended). Buti na lang daw it's negative.

We stood in faith that He will never leave His servants from any tests of life. Once again, we have proven God's faithfulness

To all those who were with us during our trying times, those who were with us in thoughts and prayers thank you so much. Thanks to all those who prayed with us.

No comments: