Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lesson learned and wedding preps

Yesterday, our pastor was sharing about "Storms of Life". He said that a storm's or hurricane's purpose is to keep the balance of nature. It's beyond our control but it was created with purpose. As I was hearing this, I thought, God really is good cause He (sometimes) allow us to walk thru storms of life so we'll realize that He is the one in control and that He is faithful. I remember the story in the bible where the disciples were struck by storms amidst the sea while Jesus was with them sleeping calmly. It was a perfect picture of God's presence in every situation. Jesus is in our boat though we face storms, we can always be assured that He is with us and He's in control. Well, I already said so much, I was just so thankful for the storm that Jerry and I went thru and overcome, of course, with God. I digress.

I wasn't able to post for the past days.. but I was so happy that I have accomplished alot!

Friday, I went to our printer to pick up our invitation. There were minor errors which I think I can easily handle. Honestly, I'm not really satisfied with the outcome. But its a gift to us, so i tink I don't have the right to sigh. I'll just prepare the things needed in addressing them and they will be ready for sending by next week.

Saturday, I went to Ms. Leony's shop for my first fitting. I'm so happy coz my gown is beautiful! (well.. for me!! hehehe!) I like the fit specially on the upper part. My gown is a white jusi accentuated with beads in aqua blue touches. But of course, it wasn't yet finished (the beads aren't there yet!) but I really like it. I'm so excited to see the finished product. I' will pick it on June 4. Ms. Leony was so nice to lend me her black manequin.
well, that's for now. I'll post more next time!

No comments: