Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What's happening.

well....it's been a while...I've been hit with tamaditis syndrome ... I really got some short thoughts to blog but as I've said...felt soooooo lazy to write them..

by this time, I'm on my 7th week and I feel really awful during the night as morning sickness attacks.... ang hirap pala maglihi talaga. It's sad Jerry was back to Baler and now I'm alone. When I get home from office, I just asked family members to bring me some dinner since I don't want to cook... haay..hirap mag isa in situations such as this...

Last week I went on panic. I got very light brown discharge and Jerry was so panicky too. I immediately texted my OB pero she said not to worry naman. I'll just oberve if it will continue then I have to go to her clinic immediately. Good thing, the next day wala na..until now. Jerry seems to be hard on me lately also... makulit din daw kasi ako. Sometimes he doesn't want to give me my cravings lalo na kung bawal sakin. Nagtatampo na nga ko sometimes... Well anyway, I know naman that what he's doing is for my benefit...and the baby. I digress.


Last week, our company had our annual Business Planning and this time, it was held in Tagaytay. It was just an overnight stay but its good that we we're able to experienced fresh air.








2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi there sis! Wow, ganon na ba katagal since my last visit sa blog mo? You're preggy na pala! Congrats! Thanks nga pala for the colored text tip (long time ago na!)

Faye said...

hey, mhay! congratulations! on the way ka na rin pala. ganun na pala katagal wala ako update. tc.