Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Two pink stripes.

I don't understand why everyone around me seem to be so excited to know if I already have little Mhay or little Jerry in my tummy. They're even more excited than me! Everyday when I go to the office canteen, the server would ask "meron na ba ma'am?". Yesterday, as I was getting my order, she asked again, "ma'am, iba aura nyo ngayon, cguro buntis na kayo noh? Ang ganda nyo ngayon eh." I thought, talaga nga ba? Bakit ngayon lang ako maganda? (hehehe). Then some of my friends would ask, "wala pa rin ba? ang tagal naman" Haaaaayyy...what's the matter with this people???

Well...honestly, I already had the feeling...since I'm 5 days delayed already. But...to be sure, I did my own investigation (ala JB 007 huh!)

I start observing my self. Of course...I did my research! I start looking for the early symptoms, di naman ako malakas kumain.. but some say I gained weight. I get so irritated easily and I feel like throwing up in the morning (but nothing comes out). There were times when I feel a little dizzy, I urinate frequently, I go to the restroom alot of times...I start craving for eggplant fritata (tortanf talong)! Pero di ko naman kinakain.

Last night, I asked my sister to buy me the kit.

Today...I think I can confirm... I saw two pink stripes!!

the evidence!.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hmmm... I want to surprise my husband. He will be coming tomorrow. Wag ko muna kaya sabihin??? Ssssssshhhhh......secret muna ha.

2 comments:

Glo said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Jerry.

~ Mhay ~ said...

thanks Glo :)..I'm beginning to feel excited and nervous . :D