Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Leap pad from ebay

I'm so happy to finally received the items I bought at ebay last week. I bought two leap pads. One is for my daughter and the other one is for my niece which my sister asked me to buy for her. It was delivered yesterday. The seller is so kind that when I told her that the other leap pad is not working she immediately told me that she will replace the item. She will have it pick up on Monday and deliver the replacement as well.

On the other hand, the little girl is so happy with her new gadget :D




3 comments:

MiLeT said...

buti pinalitan. kasi kung nde negative feedback ung sa kanila eh. may ganyan ding kuha si anevay eh. sa sofa tapos ganyan ginagawa sa leap frog. hanap ka nung leap frog na book na may abc.

~ Mhay ~ said...

Oo nga sis, bait din yung seller. Pagka tanggap ko kasi ni test ko agad kung gumagana. Nakailang palit na ko ng battery ayaw pa rin. Kaya sinabi ko agad sa kanya.

Hehe, alam mo ba sis she was so excited sa new toy nya :D Hanap ako ibang books din :)

Anonymous said...

cute baby, i love it....best proven weight loss pills