Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

Manic Monday #140



How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right?

I only watch TV when I get home from work. So that's 2-3 hours a day. So that means around 15 hours a week. Since we don't watch TV during weekends. I think that's enough. I also don't want my daughter to spent more hours on TV so I think I am setting her an example.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
I think it's my sense of smell.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child?
When I was young I thought that dentist pull out a tooth with pliers. That's why I got scared. I also thought that teeth grows anytime :D

More participants her
e.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

With a plier...ugh!

We have TV here from quite some countries and the children are able to learn their languages well that way.
Watching together a nature of geographical program makes them aware of the beauty of the world.

You can find my manic Monday ::here::.

Have a wonderful day.