Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Glasses, I need a new pair!

I’ve been feeling some pain in my eyes lately whenever I’m in front of my PC for a prolonged period of time. I think I really need glasses replacement (as I've mentioned before). I am still looking for a nice pair though but lately, can't find time. Oh, good thing there's an online glasses shop that I can check out.

I saw some Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical a while ago which caught my attention (a picture can be a good reminder for a person like me, haha!)..There is actually a wide selection of nice frames but I like this one. I love the flower detail :).



ZenniOptical is one of the The popular online eyeglasses shop which offers $8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses! Where can you find any offer such as this? It’s overwhelming....I'll see if I'll be able to find time shopping for this as well...*whew*... busy me!


No comments: