Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ihel....Petsil....?!?

Isang gabi bago kami matulog... (this was after our long conversation and harutan)

Jaden: "Mommy, iihel ako tsaka pepetsil.."
Me: "Huh?"
Jaden: "Sige na mommy, iihel ako tsala pepetsil.."
Me: (thinking that she wants to pee) "okay, go to the CR.."
Jaden: "No, mommy..ihel tsaka petsil..."
Me: "Ok, sige..sige.." (giving her a go signal to do what she wanted)

Tumayo siya bigla, put both her hands on her hips and goes...

Jaden: Iheeel...(inhales air)...petsil....(blows the air)...iheeeel......petsil...(then again, and again...)

Grabe, hagalpak talaga ako ng tawa sa ginawa nya..lol! I was laughing my heart out when she noticed me. She stopped, gave me a curious look, and covered her face blushing...

Now I understand what she meant....iheeel...petsil!..iheeel....petsil...!



No comments: