Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Our Weekend {Aug. 29-31}

Today is the start of the working week...how was your long weekend?

As for me, I had a productive weekend and holiday. We didn't go to any place. We just stayed home and enjoyed the presence of each other.

And here's what happens during my long weekend.:

Last Saturday was the little girl's "Linggo ng Wika" presentation at school. We arrived at school before 8am since the program will be starting early. She was dressed in the traditional "baro't saya". The program was short and simple. My daughter's class was the last to present. And unfortunately, she got the stage fright. She wasn't able to participate as she just stood there sobbing while her classmates were singing. I'm a bit disappointed but it's okay, I know moments like this can be really expected to a 3 year-old girl. Her teacher was even surprised at her behavior since according to her, my daughter was doing very good during their rehearsals. Haay...anyway, I know there will come a time that she will be able to overcome the stage fright.



My sobbing little girl :D

After the program, their report cards were distributed and we're very happy with her grades and class standing. We are not expecting too much since she was the youngest in her class but she was doing well in school. We're so proud of her.

After that we had our brunch at the nearest Jolibee. When we arrived home, I did some cleaning and hanged the laundry to dry. In the afternoon, we went to the mall with my sister and nieces so the kids can have a little time to have fun.


Sunday, after the church service, we went to the groceries to buy our supplies, eat out and went to bed early.

Yesterday, we did some general cleaning in the house. Good thing our new helper arrived on time to help us. I'm not sure how long this new helper will be with us but I hope she's better than our previous helper. In the afternoon, we went to CD-R King at SM Marikina to have the mouse that I bought the other day replaced, bought some supplies for the new helper. Had dinner and slept early.

I'm thankful that we already have a new helper, now we can have enough time for the little girl. Over all, it's a wonderful weekend. We had a lot of time spent with our daughter.


No comments: