Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

January Monthly Round Up

What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
- Books: Raising Godly Kids, Bab's First Years, What To Expect When You're Expecting

What movies and/or TV shows did I watch this month?
- Movie: The Blind Side, Kimidora

What special days did I celebrate and how?
- New Year's Eve, finally with the husband and daughter in our new home.

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- I received a nice perfume.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
- None, I'm healthy ( need to)

What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
- Watched the premier of The Blind Side with hubs and the little girl.

What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
- None

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
- None (need to save, haha!)

What were this month’s disappointments?
- None.

What were my accomplishments this month?
- hmmm, nothing big. surviving the stages of my pregnancy perhaps and successfully helping the IT department with my skills :D


No comments: