Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning


1. Are you a morning person?
I guess so.. but not a too early morning person.

2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
When MJ died.

3. What was your very first job?
A "Dunkin Donuts" crew way back in 1998. I tried to b e a student worker.

4. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty.

5. To where would you retire?
My own country.

6. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. I didn't even know how my parents chose my name.

7. How do you release anger?
Take deep breathes and just keep quiet for a while.

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nope.

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My being too kind to say no sometimes.


2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I had a friend who worked at Dunkin Donuts. We'd visit here late at night and get free donuts :)


Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/like-corn-on-firethanks-btw-are-you.html

kalea_kane said...

I use to have a problem with saying no. After becoming a mom, I totally got the hang of it. :) Have a wonderful weekend!