Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

An Officer not a Gentle Man :)

We we’re in Ortigas area a while ago driving on our way home when an officer (not really a traffic enforcer) signaled us to stop. As far as I know we didn’t do any traffic violations so I don’t know what he wants with us. He told my husband that he’s going to give us violation ticket because one of our headlights is not working. He said that we could be mistaken as motorcycle because of it and it could be dangerous….well, what do you think? Does he have a point there? I don’t know. He’s not even a traffic enforcer, it’s Feb. 14 and it’s 8:00 in the evening. I was thinking he just wants us to give him something—you know what I mean. And I’m right. But of course my husband didn’t give in. He explained his side and so the officer didn’t insist to give us the ticket. Sometimes this people are disgusting. If he insisted that we pay him I would have called help from an Oklahoma City lawyer…..of course, I’m kidding, hehe. Well, I’m just thankful that the officer didn’t waste so much of our time.


No comments: